What a great question! If you watch our video lectures and complete our practice questions, we are absolutely confident your score will go up. Practice makes perfect. Here’s a pro tip: Start studying several months before your actual exam date so you don’t need to cram. Fifteen to twenty five minutes of every day practice is all it takes. However, if you start studying one week before your exam, expect to study for countless hours!
What do you think about this article? Share your opinion with us
- Learning Styles Series: The Verbal and Linguistic Learner
- Can students use your platform on tablets?
- Future Perfect Continuous Verb Tense
- Kids Not Doing Homework? 3 Ways to Win the Homework War
- Math Playground: The Good & The Bad
- Textual Evidence: Writing Engaging Essays
- Revisions: Word Choice, Part 1--Clumsy Words