This is a popular question among both parents and students. As we all know, every student has their own learning style and picks up concepts at their own unique pace, but with that said, we strongly recommend students start studying 10 months before there exam date.
The secret to achieving an amazing score is to start early and practice effectively and efficiently. Twenty minutes is not a long time to study, but if students study twenty minutes per day with high quality materials for several months, they will see incredible results.
What do you think about this article? Share your opinion with us
- Learning Styles Series: The Spatial and Visual Learner
- Go Math Grade 8 vs. ArgoPrep Grade 8 Workbooks
- Kindergarten Sight Words: List and Info
- Vocabulary Words: Crushing the SAT Vocab Section
- GRE Prep: Hard-level Sentence Equivalence Questions (Part 3)
- How does Argo Prep prepare my child for the SHSAT exam?
- The Only SHSAT Guide that You Need